Keep this page bookmarked to find the current photo and digital challenges for the month. I need you! I need your participation to make these work and for it to grow. Thanks you!
Show us what's in YOUR CORNER of the world!
1. Use the hashtag #mycornerphoto on Twitter and Instagram. Post in the Facebook group. Post in one place or all 3.
2. After you post, click on the hashtag you just wrote to find others doing the challenge to like and comment and encourage each other. See how the prompt inspired others.
3. I will post mine, when I am able, to the My Corner Online Facebook AND the MyCornerPhoto Instagram.
You can use your camera or your cell phone to take photos. We just want to encourage you to take photos, share, and think outside the box for fun and community.
Prepare your photos in advance for posting or be as impromptu as your heart is inspired. Just have fun!
You do not need to participate every day (we are all busy). Of course, we would love it if you did! Just join in when you are able.
1. Use the hashtag #mycornerdigi on Twitter and Instagram. Post in the Facebook group. Post in one place or all 3.
3. I will post mine to the My Corner Online Facebook AND the MyCornerPhoto Instagram.
Use a Dingbat | Definition of an Adult | Lighten Blending Mode | Color 3 | Mama Lyrics | Drop Shadow on Border Text |
Scraplift 4 | Loose & Replace | Element: Chain |
You can prepare your images in advance and then post the day of the challenge. You can reshare an older layout, but of course we would encourage you to "just scrap" something new.
You do not need to participate each time (we are all busy). Of course, we would love it if you did! Just join in when you are able.
You can use any products and you may link to stores.
Beginning August 1! This is your chance if you are new to digital scrapbooking. The children will be going back to school and so can you, for FREE! The only cost is your commitment to do the lessons and participate. Send me your email address to join and I will send you an invite to a private unlisted Facebook group. You will even get some supplies to use free. You must have Photoshop Elements or Photoshop.
To sign up, send me a private message on the Facebook page with your email address and I will send you an invite to the private group.