1. Choose two photos, one focal photo and one supporting photo. Let's work with the focal photo first. Choose a 3 to 4 multi-window frame (or make one putting one frame duplicated side-by-side) and fill only one window with your focal photo.
2. Let's work with the supporting photo second. Choose a background paper and blend the supporting photo into the background.
3. Cut 3 thin rectangle strips from 3 different patterned papers. Duplicate each strip two times (so you have 3 of each) for a total of 9 strips of patterned paper. Arrange them in a stacked line above and below your frame.
4. Duplicate the three strips again and place them at a top corner, bottom corner, or split between both corners, and cluster with other elements.
5. Add title and journaling.
6. Finish off with any other elements or other things you want to do.
I love the way the blank frames lead the eye to the focal photo!
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!