1. Choose one photo only and place it on your page. Then copy onto a new layer a focal point of the photo in the form of a circle and place it partially on and partially off the main photo. You may also put a circle mat under the circle photo.
2. Find a fun border that reaches from one side of the page to the other and place it at the bottom of the page.
3. Write your journaling and put it inside a border of stitching (but not on a mat, we are making a layout with a lot of white space!). You can add more journaling outside the stitching if you have more to say!
4. Create a title and place it all or partially on top of the photo.
5. Place a tab on your layout so it is tucked under the photo and put text on the tab (name, date, whatever).
6. Find ONE, and only one, additional element to accent your layout and place it on your page. We are done! Share your layout!
I wrote the instructions based on this older layout of mine
Okay! Here's my new layout! Yeah! I like it!
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!