Speed Scrap 23
This speed scrap was done as a live video chat on Groundhog Day in 2014. Follow along with the video if you choose.
1. Choose cold themed photo(s) (ie. snow, coats, iced summer drinks, wrapped in towels) (The ground hog is cold!)
2. Choose three papers. Use one for the background. One to mat your photos, and one to "hide" part of your photo(s) (The groundhog saw his shadow and went into hiding for six more weeks of winter!)
3. Create a title and use a special shadow (for those less skilled, maybe just use a different layer style)(for those more skilled, show us your skills!)
4. Journaling is a MUST.
5. Add flower elements to your layout (in hopes that Spring will come soon!)
6. Add any other elements of your choosing and complete your layout.
Here is a preview of the attendance freebie.
Here is my layout.
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!