Site Information and Rules
The focus of this site is on learning and inspiring each other, as well as to make new friends in the digital world. I just want you to get some layouts done! Links to other sites are allowed as I want to continue to support other sites. There are so many great resources out there; let's help each other find them.
NO blatant advertising in general posts around the forum. I will give you a cold prickly if you use it for advertising. Really!
1. This site is considered an open gallery as you may use any products. There is no excuse for not participating in the challenges!
2. CT (creative team) layouts are welcome as long as they are part of forum challenges or discussions.
3. Please be sure to give credit on all layouts. If you made it, be sure to say so! If you just don't know, please say so!
4. You have the ability to delete your own threads. Administration will not remove your layouts or posts for you.
5. We respect the right to your privacy and encourage you to use "face bleep" circles over faces should you feel uncomfortable sharing online.
6. Hummie gives you permission to pin her images.
7. Enabling is okay -- which is different than advertising. Enabling is when you find something awesome to share with others (without the intent of advertising yourself).
8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, share the Youtube videos on Pinterest, Facebook, Google Plus, embed on your blog posts, email, or whatever! I just want to know they have helped someone learn or inspired someone.
With regard to signature lines, feel free to write any text or links so that we may know more about you, but do not use blinkies. My tired old eyes cannot handle all that flashing.
Yes, you may link to your blog or store or whereever in your signature line.
REGISTERED MEMBER NOTES
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from administration through the forum, click on "settings," then "general settings" in the sidebar, and uncheck the box next to "Receive Email from Administrators."
Registered members have the ability to delete their own posts. Administration will not remove members upon request.
Administration occasionally prunes members with no posts or who have not logged in for a period of time. The reason for this is the new wave of spammers utilizing forums for self-"link love" in signature lines. We want to keep this site as safe as possible and do want to remove accounts which may contain unsafe links in signature lines.
Administration will ban members for unreasonable behavior. Administration will not remove all posts of banned members.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
All photographs are subject to copyrights of the owner and are protected by copyright law. Reproduction, storage or transmittal by any means, of any image on this site, whole or in part, is prohibited without express prior written permission. If you wish to copy, publish, modify, create derivative works, or reproduce the materials in any physical or digital form, or use them for any commercial purpose, including display or web usage, you must obtain prior written permission from the owner of the image.
By posting or submitting content to this site, you agree that the administrators may display your content on any page of the website, but grant no further ownership or copyright privileges.
You agree to only upload content in which you own the copyright. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws, by file content or text.
You agree that the administrators have the right to remove or edit any content at any time. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. The administrators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. The administrators cannot be held responsible for any loss of data. Administrators cannot be held responsible for any copyright violation of your images and content. Administrators reserve the right to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice.
Information, software, and serves available through this site are provided “as available” for your use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Administrators do not warrant the content is accurate, reliable, or correct, or that errors will be corrected, or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful works. Your use of this site is at your risk.
While the administrators will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every post. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators and henceforth the administrators will not be held liable.
Under no circumstances shall the administrators be liable for any damages that result from the use, or inability to use, this site. You agree to hold harmless administrators from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise from use or misuse of this site.