1) I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2) Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3) I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4) There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5) How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6) Was learning cursive really necessary?
7) Maps really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9) I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10) Bad decisions make good stories.
11) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12) Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection, again.
13) I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page document that I know I did not make any changes to.
14) "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this, ever.
15) I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16) I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17) I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18) My 5-year old granddaughter asked me in the car the other day "Grandpa, what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
19) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20) I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
I did not write these, but I sure did laugh a lot at the truths in all of them!