1. Choose two photos and put them on your layout.
2. Do not install a new font; look through the fonts already installed and find one you have never used before. Journal two different blocks of text, one next and for each photo.
3. Choose a solid color paper for your background. Choose a patterned paper and place a cut of it on both the right and the left sides of your layout.
4. Create a title (with or without an alpha) and hang something from the title.
5. Simple instruction! Add at least one bow.
6. Add additional elements as desired and finish tweaking! Upload to the gallery and then come back to this thread to share.
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!