1. Choose a paper for your background, two photos, and a frame. Duplicate that frame, cause you need one for each photo!
2. Find some glitter or scatters to frame the frame with, and place them around the frames.
3. find an element, and repeat the element at least a few times to scatter them around the frames of the frames.
4. Using an alpha, or an action to make your own, create your title and place it below your frames.
5. Typing directly on your background paper, go ahead and get your journaling on the page. You may use an action on the journaling if you have one and want to.
6. Take that journaling to the top of the frames, and angle it to your liking.
7. Put an overlay over your background paper or over your photos or frames, and change the opacity and play with the blending modes to complete your layout.
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!