1. Choose 4 photos. The first photo make bigger than the others, to use as a focal point, then make the other three close to, or exactly the same size to compliment the main photo and place them on your layout.
2. Choose 3 papers, at least one of them patterned, and utilize them in your layout as you see fit (ie: mats, journaling area, etc...)
3. Make your focal photo black and white, and tilt it a little in either direction
4. Create a line of squares going in any direction on your layout. They can be close together, or spread out. You can use anything to make the squares.
5. Make your title and write some journaling!
6. Compliment your layout with no more than 5 elements, then upload it to the gallery to share, putting it in the speed scrap album.
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!