1. Choose four photos. Turn one photo into sepia tone and make it your background. Choose one of the other three as your focal photo and make it larger. Add the last two to your page.
2. Shape one or all three of your photos into rounded corners.
3. Use string to connect your three photos together.
4. Create or use a mat for your journaling. Write your journaling.
5. Create a border line around the edge of your layout, erase a break into the line, and insert your title into the break.
6. Draw a line under your title and add a sub-title under the line.
7. Use a little tag or journal strip (or create a strip from paper) and use it to put your date on. Tuck it in around the photos.
8. Finish your layout with any other embellishments or special techniques.
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!