1. Find 3 papers that have a monochromatic scheme (same color, but different shades) and place them in your layout.
2. One paper will be chosen as your background paper, one will be used to frame the outer edges of your layout, and the third will be clipped into a shape of your choice, and placed somewhere in the center of your layout. Go ahead and choose which paper will be used for which purpose. (Don’t forget those drop shadows!!)
3. Choose up to three photos, trying to choose ones that will match your color scheme, and place them in your layout, using that newly made shaped paper as a mat. (black and white photos always match anything)
4. Utilize a ribbon or bow somewhere on your layout—get creative!
5. Choose a few elements to compliment your photos. Remember the monochromatic scheme we’re doing!
6. Make your title. Do more with it than just using a cool font/alpha. Utilize one of the cool brushes you have (or make one!) and work some brushwork into your title!
7. Have some room for your journaling! Write something that ties all the photos together and tells a story! Don’t forget to comment on all the layouts that are done here today!
Here are your digital scrapbooking layouts!