My Corner Online


Control G (& grouping) in Photoshop

"Control G" is one of my most used shortcuts in Photoshop Elements. However, it works slightly different in the full version of Photoshop, so as you go through the lessons, you will need to translate in your head "Alt Control G" whenever you hear "Control G." Here is a video that will help you understand what grouping is in Photoshop.

Pssst...don't laugh at my goof up too hard! I know people like my "out takes," so I left it in there.