Speed Scrap 25
We tried something new and it was a lot of fun!
Connie gave the directions while we chatted and you can watch me scrap an entire layout. We always learn something! This was a part of the DigiscrapMap shows.
1. Choose 2 photos. Frame or Mat them. Position them slightly overlapping one another in the bottom left of your page. (doesn’t have to be at the edge, but just bottom left somewhere
2. Choose a solid paper for your background. And choose 2 other papers (can be solid or patterned) to cut as paper strips to use on the left side of your layout, then use stitching of some sort of edging to “bind” the strips together.
3. Add three paper circle mats to your page underneath or around your photos. Size does not matter here.
4. Add three paper rectangle strips to your page beneath your photos.
5. Cluster elements around and beneath your photos. Also tuck some around and beneath the left side border.
6. Add a title to your page. Use at least two different alphas or fonts.
7. Add any additional elements, journaling, or whatever you want to your page, and don’t forget your drop shadows!!